Gaff Rigged Sailing Ketch in Commercial Survey
- IN COMMERCIAL SURVEY -
‘Spray of the Coral Coast’ is a gaff rigged ketch whose heritage extends back to the nineteenth century.
She has a magnificent history, presents in exceptional condition and provides a relaxed change of pace from today's hustle and bustle.
Whether harbour cruising with friends or part of a corporate training day, you will enjoy sailing in a tradition befitting Australia’s oldest Spray.
A few interesting facts:
- 100 year old 58’ LOA x 45’LOD x 14’6” x 4’6” huon pine gaff rigged ketch with celery top decks, Oregon spas and masts
- Roomy, comfortable sea boat with her full length keel and broad beam
- Sailed from Gippsland Lakes to Bundaberg in 2006, then completely refurbished inside and out 2006-2009
- Current commercial 1E smooth water survey for 35 passengers and 3 crew
- Attractive depreciation benefits when run as a business
- Film, advertising, marketing, corporate opportunities
- Oldest modified Spray in Australia – her original owner met Joshua Slocom in Melbourne in 1896 and obtained her lines
- Out-of-water accreditied marine surveyor’s report October 2010 available. Valuation by marine surveyor for re-insurrance purposes of $290,000 in today's market
- Will consider real estate trade – vessel plus cash for property