Get cheap boat insurance available from a choice of insurance companies Australia wide. Boats To Buy recommends Finance Ezi for boat insurance Australia wide. With variety of boat insurance company prices and policy options to compare, means you get boat insurance cheaper.
Complete our quick and easy online boat insurance quote request form and our dedicated insurance team will compare many boat insurance providers and recommend the best cheap boat insurance for your needs. Available for most boats and jet skis.
Some insurance companies we compare for you:
Club Marine Insurance
With over 35 years as experts in the field of insuring leisure crafts, Club Maine provides boat owners and their family members with a comprehensive variety of services so that they can enjoy their boat to the greatest extent .Whether you own a cruiser or a motor yacht or a runabout, they cover most vessels.With Club Marine, you get special Boat Protection, and based upon the market situation and circumstances.
Comprehensive Boat Insurance
Offers you protection if your craft suffers accidental loss or damage, cover for death or injury to other people or damage to their property. The Club Marine policy gives protection of items that other insurance organizations may charge more for.
Club Marine policy holders can receive added advantages:
- It covers your boat if left unattended on a beach or moored temporarily off any exposed beach or shore.
- Emergency towing.
- It covers your outboard or auxiliary motor even when it is not equipped with a safety implement and it falls over the side.
- There is up to 60% discount on your premium if your boat is laid up.
This is only a summary, you should read the complete boat insurance policy wording and the Product Disclosure Statement prior to buying a policy.
Third Party Insurance Cover
Third party cover gives you protection if you accidentally cause damage to another person's property.Some Benefits
- Members of your family are covered under Club Marine third party cover.
- Your third party cover still applies if you are in charge of someone else's boat.
- You are protected against liability from injury or damage just as you would be on your own boat, provided that the other boat is uninsured.
- Boat insurance provided for water skiing, including barefoot skiing when the policy has been extended to cover it.
- Accidental death of, or bodily injury to, a third party arising from an accident covered under the policy.
- Boat insurance cover is provided for damage to the property of other people caused by or arising out of the use of the insured boat by you or any person who has your permission.
This is a summary only, you should read the full boat insurance policy wording and the Product Disclosure Statement before you purchase a policy.
Club Marine Policy Wording and Product Disclosure Statement (PDS)
We recommend you read and fully understand the terms and conditions set out in the policy wording and Product Disclosure Statement prior to purchasing this product.
Nautilus Marine Insurance
The boat insurance at Nautilus has no hidden agendas. The information they provide you about your insurance policy is down-to-earth and simple, making it easy for you to comprehend how much your policy covers and does not cover.
- Protection - Their Boat insurance is adapted to offer you down-to-earth and easy to figure out cover for your craft, to insure you in the case of a catastrophe such as a collision, sinking, fire, storm or theft. Also Nautilus gives you extra benefits, which may not be covered by other insurers, to help you get back to taking pleasure in sooner.
- Money back guarantee - If you are disgruntled with this insurance, no matter why, and so far no claims have been made or are due, within twenty one days of starting the insurance you can give back your policy. Your premiums will be returned completely (minus any taxes or duties we cannot recover), without questioning the demand. It's called your Cooling Off Period and it's as easy as that.
- No Claim Bonus - At Nautilus they will reward you with a no claim bonus discount on your boat insurance premium when you buy the policy if you have not claimed any insurance money concerning your leisure craft. When you first request for a boat insurance policy you will be told about the discount figure.
- Our Maximum No Claim Bonus discount for all imminent renewals is given when you have had a policy for three years and have not made a single claim.
Comprehensive Marine Insurance
Accidental loss or damage cover, comparable to comprehensive motor vehicle cover. Also comprises the boat being stolen and/or its contents and personal effects, willful damage and transit damage, if the boat’s own trailer is used to transit it.
Third Party Boat Insurance
If you are seeking only this level of coverage, we have a Policy which is restricted to damage or injury that is caused by you to a third party. Under this option your own boat gets no cover.
Extended Blue Water Yacht Racing (conditions apply)
They will extend your policy for Blue Water racing only if you and your boat meet our underwriting criteria. The issues which determine this may be, but are not restricted to, the age and kind of your mast, the kind of rigging your boat has, and how experienced you are.
Blue Water Cruising (conditions apply)
They will expand your policy for Blue Water racing in international waters albeit you and your boat meet our underwriting conditions. Determining factors may be, but are not restricted to, the age and style of your mast, the kind of rigging on your boat, and how experienced you are.
Commercial Use (conditions apply)
In a few specific circumstances, they will broaden your policy to allow your boat to be used for commercial activities. We will insure you either under our pleasure craft insurance policy with the appropriate endorsements, or under our unique commercial pleasure craft insurance policy.
This is a cover provided for one kind of transit risks, such as boats which are normally not transported on land, for example large power boats and fixed keel yachts usually longer than nine metres. The policy can also be only for that particular transit tenure.
This policy is normally provided to owner/builders, or to professional builders who have been asked to build a boat just once.
This is a cover normally offered to retail marine dealers as an interim cover to secure their own boats and the ones on consignment whilst they are being shown on water for the purposes of sale. The Nautilus Marine demonstration cover in addition permits the personal use by the dealer principal or any nominated employee of the dealership of any boat belonging to the dealership, and also delivering and bringing back a boat after service or repair.
This boat insurance cover usually offered to boat brokers working through a marina as an interim cover to protect their personal boats and those they have on consignment for the purpose of sale, however only if the boats do not have other boat insurance, and only during the duration they are laid up afloat at the insured's marina, or the usual marina of the business's operation.